, which is operated and owned by One Plus Two Travel Ltd (Registration No. 08639227) (“One Plus Two Travel”, “our”, “us” or “we”) with a registered office address at Suite 110, Axis Building, Maingate, Team Valley, Gateshead, NE11 0NQ, and when you use our services.
We take our responsibilities for managing your personal data seriously and we operate in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and related legislation.
Information Collection and Use by Us
We collect personally identifiable information when you create an account with us or register to receive email newsletters or other offers and promotions. Once you register with us, theoretically you are no longer anonymous to us. In addition, we automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address and the page you requested. Website usage information may also be collected automatically using cookies.
We use information for three general purposes: to customise the advertising and content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you about specials and new products by sending you email alerts for new products, features, enhancements, special offers, contests, events of interest, and one-off marketing promotions. Such alerts may include marketing information about One Plus Two Travel or our subsidiaries.
Opt Out from Marketing Information
Any email we send to you will contain an easy automated unsubscribe link so that you can opt-out of the subscription. Simply follow the indications in the email.
Information Sharing and Disclosure by Us
We will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone. We will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people only when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of us to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate our Terms and Conditions, or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
We will store any data which we collect from you on secure servers located within the United Kingdom.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
We use the following cookies on our site:
Site Specific Cookies
– We use a cookie to enable us to record whether you are logged in or out. These cookies are essential to the service that we provide to you.
Social Media Cookies
– We may use social media sites such as www.facebook.com
. Social media widgets permit members of various social media websites the ability to like, share and bookmark various pages within www.1plus2travel.com
, You can find out how to block these cookies for your particular browser by clicking "help" on your browser's menu or by visiting http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.html
Most web browsers allow some control of cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
- These cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they have visited, the devices and browsers the visitor is using. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site.
Ad Networks and “Re-Marketing”
or the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page
Access to your information
You have a right to request a copy of the information we hold on you at any time. Please email us if you would like to receive a copy of this information email@example.com
. There may be a small charge for processing this request.