1plus2travel.com provides travel related services (“Services
“) operated by One Plus Two Travel Ltd (Registration No. 08639227) (“One Plus Two Travel
”, “our”, “us” or “we”)) with a registered office address at Suite 110, Axis Building, Maingate, Team Valley, Gateshead, NE11 0NQ. We may be contacted in one of the following ways:
Post: Suite 110, Axis Building, Maingate, Team Valley, Gateshead, NE11 0NQ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In these Terms, "we", "our" and "us" means One Plus Two Travel and "you", "your" and “yours” means any person who accesses and uses www.1plus2travel.com
Use of Services Conditioned on Acceptance of these Terms
Your access and use of www.1plus2travel.com
and the Services are offered to you subject to these terms and conditions of service (“Terms
- Our Service
- We provide a flight and hotel search engine for you to research travel offers and prices for flights and hotels offered by third party travel providers (“Supplier(s)”). We do not process payments or bookings but instead provide a link for you to make bookings with the Supplier directly. We are paid by the Supplier on a “per click” basis not on a commission basis.
- The third parties offering travel product options, or products or services that are accessible or bookable through the Services are independent contractors and are not agents or employees of One Plus Two Travel or its subsidiaries, associated companies or affiliates.
- You understand the mere fact that the website displays travel product options, or offer the sale of products or services of Suppliers does not in any way imply, suggest, or constitute any sponsorship or approval by us of any such Supplier or any affiliation between us and any such Supplier. Unless otherwise expressly stated, the display of specific options does not suggest a recommendation by us of the Suppliers or their travel options, products or services.
- The prices which we display are correct at the time the Supplier provided these to us however we cannot guarantee that this is the best price available or that the prices are valid at the time you make your enquiry. You agree that we are in no way responsible for the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of information we may obtain from the Suppliers.
- You have to transact with and make payment directly to Suppliers or their agents which are displayed on the website. We do not hold any details of your bookings with Suppliers. Your interaction with any Supplier accessed through the Services is at your own risk and will be subject to terms and conditions operated by Suppliers, and we shall have no liability with respect to the acts, omissions, errors, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence of any such suppliers or for any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting therefrom. Please ensure that you understand and familiarise yourself with the relevant terms and conditions of the applicable Supplier.
- Furthermore, our website and the Services contain hyperlinks to websites operated by other parties. We do not control such websites and we are not responsible for their contents. We also do not control the contents of or information published by any third party travel deal provider. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.
- We have an option to search for flights and hotels at the same time. Please note that by doing this you are simply combining a flight and hotel search. You will be directed to separate links in order to book the fight and the hotel which may be offered through separate Suppliers. Any trips booked with Suppliers using this search option are not guaranteed by us and may not have the benefit of ATOL or ABTA protection. You should check with the Supplier for the relevant protection. We are not responsible for the Suppliers changing the price of the flights and/or hotel rooms or for other companies adding any surcharge, all of which could increase the total cost of the trip.
- Limitations on Use
- You agree that you will use the Services solely for your own personal, non-commercial, lawful purposes, and in accordance with these Terms. You will only use the Services to make legitimate enquiries, reservations or purchases, and not for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand. You further agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services and will not send automated queries of any sort to the Services.
- We may terminate your use of the Services and your access to our website at any time without notice to you if we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have acted in breach of any of these Terms.
We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Services from time to time, for any reason, and without notice, without liability to you, any other user or any third party. We reserve the right to change these Terms in the future and ask that you review these Terms from time to time so that you will be aware of any changes. A copy of the current Terms will be readily accessible on our web site. Your continued use of the Services following any change will be subject to the Terms in effect at the time of your use. We also reserve the right to charge for the Services at some point in the future and any applicable charges will be displayed on our website.
- Where we have requested information from you to provide our Services, you agree to provide us with accurate and complete information.
- You authorise us to use, store or otherwise process your personal information in order to provide the Services to you and for marketing and credit control purposes (the “Purpose”). The Purpose may include the disclosure of your personal information to selected third parties from time to time where we believe that the goods or services offered by such third parties may be of interest to you or where this is required by law or in order to provide the goods or service to you.
- You are entitled to request a copy of the personal information we hold on you. Please contact us if you wish to request this information.
- User Account
For some of the Services that we provide you will be required to create an account with us and provide certain data. In consideration of our permitting you to use the site, in providing such data, you represent and warrant that the information about yourself is true, accurate, current and complete. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and user ID of your account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or user ID. Your account is for your own use only. You may not permit others to use your passwords. You agree to (a) immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this requirement.
- Disclaimer of Warranty
THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED BY ONE PLUS TWO TRAVEL “AS IS” AND YOU USE THEM AT YOUR SOLE RISK. ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY AND OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. WE DISCLAIM, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANY WARRANTIES FOR THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICES.
- Limitation of Liability
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ONE PLUS TWO TRAVEL OR ITS AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, TO THE COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE SERVICES, WHETHER SUCH CLAIM IS BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STATUTE OR OTHERWISE,. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY WILL APPLY WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM USE OR MISUSE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE SERVICES, FROM INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, OR FROM THE INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, MALFUNCTION, OR TERMINATION OF THE SERVICES. THIS LIMITATION WILL ALSO APPLY WITH RESPECT TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY REASON OF OTHER SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE WEBSITE OR RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS DISPLAYED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, AS WELL AS BY REASON OF ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE WEBSITE OR RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED IN THE SERVICES. SUCH LIMITATION WILL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW AND EVEN IF WE OR OUR AGENTS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR LIABILITY TO YOU EXCEED £100 IN TOTAL FOR ANY CLAIM OR CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE SERVICES, WHETHER SUCH CLAIM IS BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STATUTE OR OTHERWISE, (EVEN IF WE OR OUR AGENTS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES).
- NOTHING IN THESE TERMS SHALL LIMIT OR EXCLUDE OUR LIABILITY FOR LOSS ARISING FROM DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY US.
- Great care has been taken to ensure that the information available on this website is correct and error free. From time to time, there may be errors of fact and/or grammatical, spelling or typographical errors which we will use our reasonable endeavours to correct as soon as these are identified. We apologise for any errors or omissions that may have occurred. We cannot warrant that use of the website will be error free or fit for purpose, timely, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Services or the website and we do not make any warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied, relating to fitness for purpose, or accuracy.
- We do not accept any liability for any delays, failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information, viruses or other contamination or destructive properties transmitted to you or your computer system via our Services or our website.
- We shall not be held liable for any failure or delay in in delivering the Services where such failure arises as a result of any act or omission which is outside our reasonable control such as an act of God or those of third parties.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to prevent internet fraud and ensure any data collected from you is stored as securely and safely as possible. However, we cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in our secure computer servers or those of third parties.
You agree to defend and indemnify One Plus Two Travel, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and associated companies and/or their respective suppliers and any of their officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties as a result of (a) your breach of these Terms; (b) your violation of any law or the rights of a third party; or (c) your use of the Services.
- Intellectual Property Rights (“IPR”) and Trade Marks
- All IPR in One Plus Two Travel (including any such rights in our website) remain our property and are either owned by or licensed to us and nothing in these Terms shall transfer any ownership rights to you. You must not modify, copy, reproduce, upload, post, transmit or distribute by any means or in any manner whatsoever, any material or information or download from the website except where expressly invited to do so or indicated on our website.
- Our logo(s) and slogan(s) are trademarks of One Plus Two Travel. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. You are not permitted to use, replicate or copy in any way our trademarks nor are you permitted to claim any association or affiliation with One Plus Two Travel without our express written consent.
- Our Website
- The information, content and material available on the website may vary from time to time without notice to you. This is in order to ensure that the website is as up to date as possible.
- We aim to have the site available at all times, however, you will appreciate that we cannot guarantee this or that it will be error free and we cannot accept liability for any issues that this may cause. We aim to keep the website as up to date as possible; all product descriptions displayed on the website are correct at the time the information is entered however the information appearing at the time may not always reflect the position exactly at the time you make your booking.
- You must not interfere with the working of our website nor must you circumvent security on the site, tamper with, or hack into, or otherwise attempt to disrupt our computer system, server, website, router or any other internet connected device or service. You must not use the website to gain unauthorised access to any other computer system or website.
- Our website is intended for your personal use only (which must be reasonable and not offensive, abusive or in breach of any law or order). It is not for commercial use and you are not permitted to access, use or copy any material or information on this website for any commercial or unlawful purpose.
- We take complaints very seriously and aim to respond to your complaints within 5 business days. All complaints should be addressed to email@example.com.
- General legal points
- We may subcontract any part or parts of the Services that we provide to you from time to time and we may assign or novate any part or parts of our rights under these Terms without your consent or any requirement to notify you.
- We may alter or vary the Terms at any time without notice to you. Any updates or variations to the Terms will be published on the Website and will take effect immediately.
- If any term or condition of these Terms shall be deemed invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the parties hereby agree that such term or condition shall be deemed to be deleted and the remainder of the Terms shall continue in force without such term or condition.
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The parties hereto submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- No delay or failure on our part to enforce our rights or remedies under these Terms shall constitute a waiver on our part of such rights or remedies unless such waiver is confirmed in writing.
- It is not intended that the undertakings and obligations of the parties set out in these Terms shall be for the benefit of and capable of being enforced by any other person by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.